Which? Weekly Scoop / Tech / Gardening newsletter prize draws
Terms & Conditions
1. There will be three prize draws running in June 2022 (each a “Prize Draw” and together the “Prize Draws”). Entry for the Prize Draws opens at 3.45pm UK time on the opening dates set out in the table below (the “Opening Dates”) and closes at 11.59pm UK time on the closing dates set out in the table below (the “Closing Dates”):
Prize Draw opening dates: 17th June 2022
Prize Draw closing dates: 1st July 2022
2. How to enter:
You must subscribe to either;
Weekly Scoop newsletter- https://signup.which.co.uk/wlp-weeklyscoop-newsletter
Tech newsletter - https://signup.which.co.uk/wlp-technewsletter
Gardening newsletter - https://signup.which.co.uk/wlp-gardening-newsletter
on or after the Opening Date and on or before the Closing Date for the relevant Prize Draw.
3. Entry to each Prize Draw is free and is open to all residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 and over (proof of age may be required), excluding:
a) employees of Which? Limited, Which? Financial Services Limited or the Consumers’ Association, their immediate families and anyone living in the employee’s or non-employee’s household; and
b) non-employees working at Which? Limited, Which? Financial Services Limited or the Consumers’ Association, their immediate families and anyone living in the employee’s or non-employee’s household.
For the avoidance of doubt entry into any of these Prize Draws will not prevent entry into the other Prize Draws or other prize draws or competitions conducted by Which?
4. Entry into each Prize Draw is limited to one entry per person. If you attempt to enter any Prize Draw multiple times, you may be disqualified.
5. By completing the steps at clause 2 above, you will be deemed to have understood and accepted to be bound by these terms and conditions.
6. You are free to withdraw from a Prize Draw at any point. Should you wish to do so please contact Which? using the following email: email@example.com
7. The prize for each Prize Draw is a £50 John Lewis voucher (the “Prize”). There are 10 Prizes per Prize Draw. Which? reserves the right to substitute the Prize or any part of it for an alternative Prize of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its reasonable control.
8. There will be 10 Prize winners (the “Winner”) for each Prize Draw. The Winners shall be selected at random by computer from all eligible entries received by Which? by the relevant Closing Date for that Prize Draw.
9. We will email each Winner to let them know that they have been selected as the Winner and asking them to provide their postal address, to which the Prize will be sent to in the form of a physical voucher.
11. If we have not heard from a Winner or if a Winner fails to provide their postal address or email address within 30 days of the relevant Prize Draw Date, we reserve the right, at our absolute discretion, to consider that Winner to have forfeited the Prize and to withdraw the Prize entitlement of that person.
12. Please note Which? may be required to provide the Winners’ surnames, the county they live in and email addresses to the Advertising Standards Authority (ASA) to demonstrate that a valid draw has taken place. If you are not agreeable to disclosure of this information to the ASA in the event you are a Winner you should not enter any of the Prize Draws.
13. Which? takes no responsibility for entries that are delayed or lost due to technical reasons or otherwise.
15. These Prize Draws are in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. By entering one or any of these Prize Draws, you agree that no legal liability shall attach to Facebook in respect of any aspect of the operation of the Prize Draws.
16. Which? reserves the right to withdraw or amend either the Prize Draws or these terms and conditions at any time, without notice if this is necessary for reasons beyond its reasonable control.
17. The decision of Which? is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with these terms and conditions will be invalid and disqualified.
18. You agree that if you are a Winner, Which? may feature your name in promotional activities following the Prize Draws.
19. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and any disputes arising from these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
20. The promoter of the Prize Draws is Which? Limited, a company registered in England & Wales (company number 00677665) whose registered office is at 2 Marylebone Road, London NW1 4DF (“Which?”).